K L A R T is a manyfold acronym with many meanings. But, mainly it means 'CLEAR' in Norwegian. To be clear is one of my main principles of my work : show and collaboration in a clear way in analyses, concepts and strategies to find new ways and solutions.
My main fields are regional, urban and neighbourhood development, housing policies, the housing question, transport strategies, quality of life resilience, participation, culture, creative industries. My tools are social science research methodologies, building up scenarios, SWOT-analyses, Know-How transfer, assessment of trends and developments in society, economy and environment..
K L A R T works with partner at Universities (ETH and University of Zürich, Zurich University of Applied Sciences; Zurich University of the Arts and other Institutions in and abroad), der public institutions, Architecture offices, Consulting firms, and various Organisations.
RESEARCH + ANALYSIS
PROCESSES + MANAGEMENT
KNOWHOW + KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- Design, management and moderation of conferences, workshops, Seminars (z.B. Raumplanung und Mehrwertausgleich)
- Coordination of the International Network for Urban Research and Action INURA
- Teaching (ETH-MAS/CAS Spatial planning, Urban Sociology. Chair of Sociolgy in Architecture 2010 bis 2016, Department of Geography University of Zurich 2007-2017, Lectures and Workshops at Fachhochschulen)
- Tours and Excursion - all facets of Urban Development
- Pulishing (siehe >> publikationen <<)
Everything klar? K L A R T !
K L A R T GmbH succeeds the INURA Zürich Institute (founded 2003)